Shop the Hot Serial Store at Shapeways

Friday, November 14, 2014

Do You Sell These Awesome DOO-DADS??

I thought I might write a post to address some questions that I get asked fairly frequently. 

Can I purchase some of these items?
Sure!  You can find some of these 3D prints available for sale at my storefront on Shapeways.com – see the link below: 


I also really enjoy the handcrafted side of this hobby and often use some of the prints to create custom made figures and/or accessories.  I usually sell these pieces on ebay.  If you’d like you can follow me as a seller which will alert you as to when I put new items up for auction.  Click on the link below:



Do you do commission work?
Not really, but I do enjoy hearing what types of characters or pieces people are interested in seeing.  This is really just a hobby for me and I do the work in my spare time and fairly sporadically.  The main reason why I don't really take on commission work is that I can't commit to any sort of timeline.  You know when you make an appointment with the cable company and they say that the person will be at your house sometime between noon and 5pm?  Well I don't want to be the cable company.   In my case it would be like saying “Sure, I can make that for you!  I might have it ready next week or two years from now.  Is that cool?”  See . . . no one wants that.  

1 comment:

  1. I'd go for that. I like to commission a Van Williams/Britt Reid head. You can do it whenever, thanks, Gerry dooley

    ReplyDelete